- Focused on uptime over a given time period.
- Tend to focus on core circuits on the network.
- Shown in % uptime based on the report period, (ex:99.98% available).
- Shows both the network incidents and plannned changes laid out in a calendar format.
- Allows for customers to see what is being done or going on with the network for a given time.
- Provides the ability to look both backward and forward in time for network events they may want to schedule around.
Public Task Viewer:
- Allows a user to see the current status of a ticket they opened with the NOC.
- Provides summary details and current timings on these tickets.
- Give users an easy way to send a link to a given task to others who may inquire.
Internet2 resources and social media channels