Knowledge base topics
Bandwidth and latency status
- Bandwidth and latency meshes—View the current Internet2 network bandwidth and latency testing status.
- Test point system status—Provides a brief status list of the available bandwidth and latency test point systems.
- Internet2 network weekly capacity reports—View the archive of Internet2’s weekly reports used for capacity planning.
- Internet2 post-mortem repository
- Internet2 BGP communities
- BGP community controls for I2PX / AS11164
- Jumbo frames—A statement by Internet2 on the desirability of enabling 9000-byte frames throughout the Internet2 IP Network.
- Prefix length—A statement by the Internet2 Network NOC on acceptable prefix length advertisements from connectors.
- IPv6 cookbook—This webpage is meant to give a brief overview of the basic commands needed to enable IPv6 on the peering session with the Internet2 network. Both Cisco and Juniper commands are supplied.
- Internet2 community controls for DDoS scrubbing service
- Internet2 recommended bidirectional forward detection (BFD) guide
- DDoS summary guide—This page offers a quick summary view for Internet2’s customers and members if experiencing a DDOS attack.
- Historic aggregate traffic—View a graph of Abilene aggregate traffic growth measured between 1999 and 2003.
- Internet2 OESS Demo and Webinar Archive - Internet2 link to Demo OESS instance and archive of Webinar training material
- AL2S User Documentation-Advanced Layer2 Service User Documentation